Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Policy14/11/2021 2024-02-11 9:48
Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
General Poultry Company (GPC) is the leading supplier of locally produced fresh eggs in the Kingdom of Bahrain. GPC is engaged primarily in the business of poultry farming for the production of eggs in shell. GPC maintains the highest quality and standards of food hygiene and safety. GPC has 6 egg laying Farms and two rearing farms.
- Committed to continually improve our integrated management systems and enhance Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental (QHSE) and Food Safety performance.
- Commitment to provide local products in adherence to the best levels of quality and in accordance to the ISO standards and specifications to satisfy all of our customers.
- Commitment to the highest standards of health & hygiene.
- Communicate with our customers and vendors to achieve common grounds and optimum shared benefits.
- Building close ties with our customers and aim to achieve their satisfaction.
- Committed to the consultation and participation of workers and their representatives with respect to Occupational Health and Safety Management System related requirements as applicable.
- Continuous Development & Positive Progress in poultry
- Commitment to satisfy applicable food safety requirements, including statutory and regulatory requirements and mutually agreed customer requirements related to food safety.
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitment(s) relevant to the context of the organization.
- Commitment to fulfil its environment compliance obligations.
- Commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health as per the risk assessment